LesOfPrimus' IL2 Video Clips....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As a matter of fact, Ive been hung up on what to do next, so I bit the bullet and recorded a mission and chopped it up into a video....

Tough picking a song, but in the end, Renegades by Rage Against The Machine prevailed....

Story centers around a group of Ju87G's attacking a Soviet waterfront assembly point led by Hans Rudel, with and without the air support they so desperatly needed, provided by none other than Gerhard Barkhorn himself....

Hope u enjoy, and as always, comments are encouraged.....

Testing of links....
th_08Renegades.jpg

Attachments

• 08 Renegades.wmv
    37.8 MB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Great video Les, but a question. What program did you use for the B&W gun cam footage, as I would like to use it on some possible videos in the future.

Alright, got back into the game with this one...

Video is all about George "Buzz" Beurling, whose Canadian ass was flyin Spifires over Malta with Squadron 249 on October 14th, 1942...

In this Historical Mission Portrayal, Beurling snared one Ju-88 and two Bf-109s... But he forgot about his own tail, while going after his next victim... His Spit got peppered with cannon shells, being wounded in the chest, leg and heel.... Semiconscious, he managed to bail out of his holed Spitfire MkVc before a hoard of 109's....

Enjoy...

Music is The Czar: Usurper/Escape/Martyr/Spiral by Mastodon

106418.jpg

Attachments

• 09 Dan's Escape.wmv
    64.5 MB · Views: 243
Last edited:
Nice vid Les,
But if I maybe a little critical: I don't like the bailing-out in Il2. Especially when landing on water, the dingy seems to pop up from nowhere, making it a little unrealistic. Of course nothing you can do about it. It's just the game. For the rest, timing was perfect as always :thumbright:

...so I do the best I can with what I got.....
And you do a hellofa job, even with the limitations of IL-2

Combat sims have come a long way in 10 years (this time 10 years ago, Jane's WW2 Fighters was the rage) and just imagine what they're going to be like 10 years from now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back