Me and my brain !!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ian lanc

Senior Airman
Sep 30, 2007
mansfield, nottinghamshire
Hi Guys,

Not been doing much posting lately as i keep forgeting about some forums i go on :oops:
Some of you guys might have read where i had several seizures a few month's back and nearly
copped it :dead:

When i recovered from my seizures i lost the feeling in my left foot
but gained most of my feeling again only for my big toe to be permantly
dead and now my toe next to my big toe is going numb.

Well when i remember the guys on here it all comes back :D
so just bear with me a bit if i only post once in a while.

Still making some nice Lanc's though, got two on the go now !

Anyone seen the NEW 1/32 Trumpy Lightning F6 yet ?

ian.

It's my birthday this wedsday 30/9/09 a grand old age of 42 at least i'm still here !

Only getting one prezzie and this is off the wife ! its a R1155 radio reciever out of a Lanc' yeh i know it's a bit early but you never know :shock:

It's got a few switch's missing but it is fully operational though i've no idea what the knobs/dials switch's do :rightfighter5:

lancradio002.gif

Well i've got a very serious back problem in my lower part of my back i've got three disc's which have GONE, DISINTERGRATED what ever you call it, so i've got four vertibra's ontop of each other and move all over the place trapping my main nerve in my back, which causes that much pain i nearly die from it and the last time it trapped my nerve i mentally couldn't take the pain and my brain shut it's self down resulting in two seizures while i was in bed. the wife dialed 999 and was taken to the Hospital and while i was there had another five seizures and ended up in Hospital for a week.

Since then i've had several checks on my wee brain and there seems to be nothing wrong with it
just my back which causes the pain which goes up my spine into my brain.

GUYS ANY OF YOU YOUNGISH ? IF YOU ARE DON'T DO ANY STUPID HEAVY LIFTING AND LOOK AFTER YOUR BACK, UNLIKE I DID :cry:

ian.

Guys. I've enquired about having man made disc's put in and if there was only one it
would be possible, but because theres three theres no chance, The Doctors even thought
about removing all the old/broken disc's and 'fusing' my vertibra's together but this would stop
me from bending over to the point where i wouldn't be able to do simple things like tie shoe laces
get in and out of bed,sitting on the toilet, lol

so i'll just have to try and live with it, some days are really bad and some days i'm ok
yesterday i couldn't even get out of bed and nearly pee'd myself :signsigh:

Glad to hear from you guys and a big hello to you Terry.

ian.

Once again Ian, R-E-A-L-L-Y great to hear from you again my friend! Was going to drop you a few lines yesterday since that we hadn't heard from you for a while, just to see how you were doing...

Hang in there mate, you're in many peoples prayers and thoughts here on the forum.... :thumbright:

Happy birthday Ian, sorry to hear you've not been so well and it's good to hear you are on the mend. I can relate to the pain you have been going through as I've suffered from a compressed disc for many years, biggest problem was always the sciatic nerves, the constant pain can drive you crazy. Had an op back in 04 which relieved the agonising pain somewhat, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. Hang in there mate and get back to them lanc's as soon as you can.
:hotsun: :hotsun: a bit of Oz sun for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back