Meals that you had eaten and wish you hadn't (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Emac44

Staff Sergeant
Oct 17, 2006
Brisbane Queensland
I know this is a bit of a nonsense thread. But Wilbur and I were swapping what one would call extreme recipes. We all have our favourite meals and foods. But in this case what isn't your favourite meal. You have eaten in maybe once or twice. Or just looking at it was enough

Mine was Macaroni and Cheese my ex Wife use to cook. She obtained the ingredients from Kraft. I ate this Macaroni and Cheese once or twice when I was courting her. I managed to struggle to get down this Gluttonous mess down my throat. But by God it was a struggle.

So come on Wilbur you being an ex Swabbie. Its your turn mate. Tell us the meal you had and wished you hadn't

Actually yes Wilbur I am part Scot. So yes had have reheated Haggis in the pan and also heated from the Microwave. Been to quiet a few Burn's Supper Nights and recovering next morning from it

Tripe. The Ole Man subjected us to that one. WTF? [for those that don't know... intestine]

Oh what about effing liver and onions. :puke:

I remember as a kid that you see a whole cow's tongue in the meat department. Now who in the their right %ucking mind would buy a cow's tongue. Don't get me started... How about a cow's head??? I've seen that too!!! Head cheese?

Bulls Balls, Matt Crumbed and Fried. What is it you Americans call them Rocky Mountain Oysters

And Oysters dipped in Black Sauce Straight out of the Shell. And pop them down the throat after a few bites Yum YUM

Matt........... pickled porksfeet love em! liver and onions is the shizzznettle... now cow tongue fried with batter is the best! OK HERE WE GO! tell me you boys have ever had fried rocky mountain oysters:shock:

Couse-couse. or crap-crap. had it at a Morrocan resturant and they could have used it to polish the floor. It started with an aftertaste!

RED ROOSTER gets caught mid oesophagus every time!

Everytime I eat McDonald's I wish I hadn't...

Yeah I know Wild. I call them the Sinker Meals. Like a lead sinker in the stomache. McDonalds Has the 3 hard passes stages. 1)Hard to eat Pass stage 2)Hard to stomache stage Pass 3) Hard to eventually Pass -Pass stage

Matt........... pickled porksfeet love em! liver and onions is the shizzznettle... now cow tongue fried with batter is the best! OK HERE WE GO! tell me you boys have ever had fried rocky mountain oysters:shock:

I don't mind pigs trotters. My ex wife use to complain and say how can you eat pigs feet. They stand in **** you know. I would look at her and say they ****ing wash them first before cooking and serving them:twisted: :twisted:

And yes Wilbur have eaten Bull and Rams Testicles before. Even Lambs Tail during the docking season. And I don't mind Brains and Eggs. I am not like Bill Cosby who said he couldn't eat something that some one had been thinking with or about. Ox tail soup and and lambs tongue good tucker. And if you can eat sausages you can eat anything. You would be surprised what goes into the average sausage. Every thing from Arseholes to Lips end up in sausages.

But there is one thing I have eaten but the smell gets you though. Its Durian Malaysian King Fruit. Imagine this fruit as big as a Papaya prickly skin. And then imagine something that has dragged itself through the bush to eventually die and putrify and the accompaning smell which is a sweet sickly smell you would associate with a rotting corpse of an animal left in the tropical heat. That isn't close to what Durian smells like but you get the idea. It ****ing stinks but it tastes alright once you get passed the smell

I'm going with Wildcat's McD's comment... but even that I can stand if the only other option is internal or certain external organs -ie, cooked brain/intestine/heart/liver/balls (Rooster balls is a traditional Hungarian dish...), etc. Of all the food I've eaten around the world, this is the only type I just cannot stomach...

There are several things Ive eaten in my travels that I still have no idea what it was....

There were a couple of times in Africa where villagers would give us food, and I wholeheartedly believe that we may have consumed something that had a first name...

Ate stewed monkeyy one time in South America that, once we were clear of our host, all 10 of us were throwing up... That was pretty bad as well....

My grandmother told me she was on a jungle tour once (a long time ago -can't remember where), when the guide saw a monkey in a tree, quickly grabbed it, cut it's head off, and ate it's brains in front of the group. Now THAT's what I call 'fast food' !

My grandmother told me she was on a jungle tour once (a long time ago -can't remember where), when the guide saw a monkey in a tree, quickly grabbed it, cut it's head off, and ate it's brains in front of the group. Now THAT's what I call 'fast food' !

It wasn't that fast A4K the monkey got eaten :p :p

I have a strawberry allergy and sometimes I get something that is cross contaminated (same cutting board, etc). I had some rhubarb pie at a restaurant and checked to make sure that it was rhubarb only, not strawberry rhubarb. Well, cross contamination must have happened somewhere and I was sicker than a dog for 2 days. So anytime I eat anything out that has fruit, I run the risk. But talk about a great way to purge my body! :evil4:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back