Member Photos? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thebuilderofthings

Airman 1st Class
Sep 10, 2009
Kent, Washington
Is there a place where members have established photos of themselves on this forum? I think this would be a damn good idea especially as the holidays are coming up here folks. What say you?

First of all click the link here. In the new opened screen set ( click) the last page ( the line with page numbers at the top right corner of your screen) and find "Post Replay" button on the last page. Then...

Click the button that is at the bottom of the last page there ( on left side). A new screen should be opened.Then write some text if you want , if you don't put one or three dots for instance. Then scroll your screen a little bit down and find the "Manage Attachments" button. Click this one and the window of the file browser will be opened. There you can set a path to the file with your picture saved on your HDD. Please note there are five buttons "Browse" for setting pathes. This allows to upload five pictures at once. Of course you don't have to use them all.One is enough.Then click the "Upload" button on the right side of the last "Browse" button. Wait for a while for aa file sending to our server and when done close the file browser window. Then click the "Submit Replay" button you will find at the bottom of the screen. I hope it will help.

Last edited:
First of all click the link here. In the new opened screen set ( click) the last page ( the line with page numbers at the top right corner of your screen) and find "Post Replay" button on the last page. Then...

Click the button that is at the bottom of the last page there ( on left side). A new screen should be opened.Then write some text if you want , if you don't put one or three dots for instance. Then scroll your screen a little bit down and find the "Manage Attachments" button. Click this one and the window of the file browser will be opened. There you can set a path to the file with your picture saved on your HDD. Please note there are five buttons "Browse" for setting pathes. This allows to upload five pictures at once. Of course you don't have to use them all.One is enough.Then click the "Upload" button on the right side of the last "Browse" button. Wait for a while for aa file sending to our server and when done close the file browser window. Then click the "Submit Replay" button you will find at the bottom of the screen. I hope it will help.

Gotcha' Wurger! Thanks! I dun' it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back