Members Meeting Members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Actually I think you would be a great place - central located - for European members! Like Jan, Maria, Terry, Rochie, etc.....

This year there is no way, I can do it. With me going to Germany, New York and San Francisco, I just won't be able to get the time off.

I think we should seriously plan something for next year. Get the planning started this summer. That would give everyone plenty of time to commit and confirm.
It occured to me that your coming to Frisco, I wonder if that might be close to when Marcel will be in Sacramento...

If this is the case, then perhaps we might be able to have a little west coast get-together, since I'm a few hours north and some members (evangilder, syscom, ontos, etc.) are a few hours south of there...

It occured to me that your coming to Frisco, I wonder if that might be close to when Marcel will be in Sacramento...

If this is the case, then perhaps we might be able to have a little west coast get-together, since I'm a few hours north and some members (evangilder, syscom, ontos, etc.) are a few hours south of there...
it's not sure that I will be in Sacremento then. We're only discussing it.

Glad you guys had a great time. I really wish I could have made it. I am always up for meeting anyone. Someday we can get something going. Maybe get a mass exodus of members and have a "camping" trip to some big airshow. Planes during the day, BBQ and beer at night...:)

Yeah! Just as long as Adler doesn't bring all his Barry Manilow Justin Timberlake CDs.... :p j/k!!!! :eek:
(Are you still in the Quad Cities BTW Adler?)

I might roll down the I-5 in September too...

We could post some of the local gatherings that might be of interest for a gathering, airshows stuff.

What about some music festival?
I was thinking about Rocklahoma or something like that?

Not sure when we are coming. I have to see a game at the stick before it closes.

Yeah! Just as long as Adler doesn't bring all his Barry Manilow Justin Timberlake CDs.... :p j/k!!!! :eek:
(Are you still in the Quad Cities BTW Adler?)

I might roll down the I-5 in September too...

We could post some of the local gatherings that might be of interest for a gathering, airshows stuff.

What about some music festival?
I was thinking about Rocklahoma or something like that?

Yes I am still in the Quad Cities.

I think an Airshow would be better so as to keep with the spirit of the forum. If everyone would rather do a festival though, I am down with that as well.

Here's a new shot of Karl and I (Rochie and Airframes), taken at the end of the air show at Cosford last Sunday - and heck, do I look knackered!
With those sunburned cheeks and puffy eyes (lack of sleep) I could be a stand-in for a Bloodhound!

Attachments

• Air show Cosford 2013 111.jpg
    Air show Cosford 2013 111.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 105
I can here the final judgement now.........

guilty..........................

guilty...................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back