Members Meeting Members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It occured to me that your coming to Frisco, I wonder if that might be close to when Marcel will be in Sacramento...

If this is the case, then perhaps we might be able to have a little west coast get-together, since I'm a few hours north and some members (evangilder, syscom, ontos, etc.) are a few hours south of there...

it's not sure that I will be in Sacremento then. We're only discussing it.

Yeah! Just as long as Adler doesn't bring all his Barry Manilow Justin Timberlake CDs.... j/k!!!!
(Are you still in the Quad Cities BTW Adler?)

It occured to me that your coming to Frisco, I wonder if that might be close to when Marcel will be in Sacramento...

I might roll down the I-5 in September too...

We could post some of the local gatherings that might be of interest for a gathering, airshows stuff.

What about some music festival?
I was thinking about Rocklahoma or something like that?

Not sure when we are coming. I have to see a game at the stick before it closes.

Yes I am still in the Quad Cities.

I think an Airshow would be better so as to keep with the spirit of the forum. If everyone would rather do a festival though, I am down with that as well.

Here's a new shot of Karl and I (Rochie and Airframes), taken at the end of the air show at Cosford last Sunday - and heck, do I look knackered!
With those sunburned cheeks and puffy eyes (lack of sleep) I could be a stand-in for a Bloodhound!

Attachments

• Air show Cosford 2013 111.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 105

Users who are viewing this thread