Missing members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think njaco is referring to a thread he made. It was a "this day 70 years ago" or something thread. Important there was that the date of the post was correct. Apparently some of those dates have changed with the migration.

This Day in the War in Europe: The Beginning

That one has date and wasn't edited.

I think what he might be referencing is the old forums allowed posts to have titles. The title was above the post. The new forums didn't allow that, so I had titles inserted as Bold on the first line of the post. That may be the confusion, the dates are now at the top of the post as opposed to a separate header line.

Well tis yours of course so you be free to call it anything you likes especially if you are hiding or storing its contents away for future use??? Personally I call mine the Pou - Tay but we do actually hide its contents away in a large concrete box buried in the ground and eventually pump its overflow into the front yard where it keeps the grass very lush and green all summer long

Njaco I see what you are saying about attachments and post headings

I can move those attachments as Full size at the bottom of the post. Would that be ok?

Also I can run some commands to change headings in the posts ex.
German: to Germany:
So that can be automated, which will mean don't ahve to edit.
Another thing I can setup is a date holder at the top of posts, which would make the edits easier. I can also look into setting up an automated editor for the dates.

Would you like me to implement any of these?

Another possibility would be to move the this day to a document. If you want I can copy some posts to a document and let you see if you like the format.
The nice thing is that it has a table of contents, whcih would work well with indexing the days as separate sections

Users who are viewing this thread