Missing members

And I keep Stabbing stuff I try to cut! Over and over!!!!
 
Art without suffering is only art.
 
1693840051701.jpeg
 
I am suffering by looking at Art.
I feel your pain, I was in hospital in 1977 for 8 weeks in a full body plaster cast with a wrecked knee and hip joints. Art Garfunkel's "Crying in my sleep" was in the charts, which is a beautiful but haunting song, just what you dont need when you cant sleep. It seemed that just as I got the bloody tune out of my head they put it on the radio again.
 
Fixed it.

bedpan-ondersteek-grijs-gemeleerd-emaille-met-handvat.jpg
 
Never knew that this forum was also available on Facebook. So a few minutes ago I managed to find it ( hope that it is the one), anyway to view I have to apply to become a member , thought that I was already or is the Facebook one not the same forum ?
 
Much like a politi....well, you know, their brain! 😉😆😂
suspicious_Fry.jpg
 
Our Facebook page was used mainly for staying connected when this server would crash. But over the years, the forum has been updated with much better software and a much more reliable server, so the Facebook page sees very little activity these days.
OK, So can someone supply a link to the Facebook page for the WW2Aircraft.net
Thanks
 
Here's the link to the group on FB:

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back