There is an internet blockade in Iran, so don't expect him back until that's resolved.No Artesh posts since the latest unpleasantness where he lives.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There is an internet blockade in Iran, so don't expect him back until that's resolved.No Artesh posts since the latest unpleasantness where he lives.
I have this deal with the social media. I ignore them and they leave me alone.YES, YES, YES, and YES again. Now I do/did know what FB stood for and I have looked at some of it though I personally have never been involved with it. There is good "stuff" on it but 90% IMHO is the kind of stuff Terry posted. People use it to sell things and we actually bought our white GSD through a FB contact. Friends from back in Joliet use it to stay in contact so those are nuggets. A semi-positive is the less restrictive regulations on what can be posted/discussed but there are negatives as well to that sort of posting. For me I just can't abide all the posted CREPE and I just keep thinking over and over "Yea, so, who gives a flying fork!!" Then the phoney so called "News" that gets posted and people actually believe
Hey Marcel. The Situation is far worse than that.There is an internet blockade in Iran, so don't expect him back until that's resolved.
Thank you. I hope same too.Great to know you're safe, and hope you can still be here with us.
Always happy to see you post here my friend. Hoping you and yours stay safeThank you. I hope same too.
Hi Artesh, glad you're still with us.Hey Marcel. The Situation is far worse than that.
Even TOR / Onion is not responding.
Only occasional "Configs" for pragrams like V2Ray, like the one I'm using now, work.