My Mum....Your Help with Wishes Guys!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Fantastic News Indeed Wayne!
yahoo.gif
I think that you'll have to give your mum a great big hug from all of us here mate!

so Wayne do I understand she will be off chemicals and on to tabs as a replacement altogether ? the chemical drip is a hell hole.

God's speed for fast recovery, all in our prayers

E ~

Way to go !. Thats some good news mate.

so Wayne do I understand she will be off chemicals and on to tabs as a replacement altogether ? the chemical drip is a hell hole.

God's speed for fast recovery, all in our prayers

E ~

Seems like it, havent got the full details yet busy with work Monday and tied up with Basketball Tuesday after work...so haven't been out to see her just yet to verify what is going on....

THANKS for your continued support fellas.....

That's the best news I've heard in a long time Wayne! I'm still keeping going with the positive waves, seem to be working, and hopefully will continue to.

Visited for mothers day Mum in good spirits... got her a triple pack cordless phone set so she is covered everywhere she goes in her home. One next to her chair, bed and main phone point....can carry any one anywhere...!

She was very frustrated getting out of her chair to answer the phone and it stops ringing just as she gets to it....

Good to hear. I hate that too, when I hear it with like 2 rings left and then I have to race down the stairs because my dad is sleeping in the room with the phone closest to me and then I get there and it's done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back