My sincere apologies.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Love all the "comments" here!!!! To all you people with extremely sensitive feelings.......bite me. Get a life. Move to California. Make a tie-dye shirt. Smoke a doobie. Whatever. Guess I shouldn't have had a 5th drink tonight. If you can express your hurt feelings.....so can I.

MERRY FREAKING CHRISTMAS PAUL.......AND TO ALL ON THIS SITE.
HELL NO! We native Californians are tired of everyone flocking here with their horrible driving habits and then whining about too many people, not enough water, so many scary guns and bad people saying Merry Christmas...

"Welcome to California, now go home..." :lol:

And while I'm at it, Compliments of the Season to all, Merry Christmas or Happy (insert seasonal holiday of your choice)!

HELL NO! We native Californians are tired of everyone flocking here with their horrible driving habits and then whining about too many people, not enough water, so many scary guns and bad people saying Merry Christmas...

"Welcome to California, now go home..." :lol:

And while I'm at it, Compliments of the Season to all, Merry Christmas or Happy (insert seasonal holiday of your choice)!

Same to you dear boy, I hope your healing continues in 2014.

I like the 'Welcome to California' sign. I have an alternative to put on the white cliffs... '**** off we are full'.... in the best possible taste of course :)

Last edited:
Think I'll have a big sign made that reads "If you are not happy with the way we talk, what we wear, what we celebrate, eat, drink, smoke, drive, play, think about, or anything else about this place you are in - then why the **** are you here?"
Happy Christmas, Merry New Year (in our calendar), now pass the bottle over here !

Thanks John, I'm doing much better (than 8 months ago) but still have a ways to go...

Yeah, the above mentioned welcome sign is a much nicer version than the one we'd like to see: "GTFO and stay out!!"

Pleased to hear that you are slowly improving Dave. Really good news.

Like the GTFO :) We have to pit those sentiments in plain English least the people its intended for don't get the message ....

I think I find this all very offensive.... I'll stand in the corner and cry now.

I wish you all a merry chrismas and a very good 2014. And me we offense eachother a bit more in that new year.
I'm especially think of those of you who are in more troubled times at the moment. My thoughts will be with you.

Well, personally, I've always striven to the biggest and bestest Arse Cavity possible. It is great to have independent confirmation

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back