MY WORLD

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys. In three weeks #2 daughter starts to apprentice as a tattoo artist and she's very excited. Before this, her future boss set out a series of challenges for her to do to show her stuff. I grabbed these of her Instagram site.

IMG_0720.PNG
IMG_0721.PNG

IMG_0723.PNG
IMG_0724.PNG

IMG_0725.PNG
IMG_0726.PNG

IMG_0727.PNG

The last one is the lead singer from her favorite punk band, the name escapes me at the moment

IMG_0722.jpg

Last edited:
Winder snap-off. It was hard to get a video of this as its impossible to predict; sometimes it never happened all tour and some times it happened hourly. Depending on paper quality and customer I usually ran the winder at 7200fpm/82mph and a snap-off at this speed would usually take about half an hour to clean up, splice and get going again. Looks like not a good day, a full reel on the left, a partial reel on the right and a slabbed up reel in the foreground. The slabbed up reel was a quality issue and is cut up with a Stanley Utility Knife

That she is David. I have to wonder what would have happened if she had taken some formal art training. She never even took art in high school. Her last challenge from her boss is to do a portrait and put it on a tattoo stencil. I think this is the one she chose

1600889472802.png

So I pulls into Pine Center Mall yesterday and I see a parking lot full of RCMP squad cars. They were around a Chevy SUV (yellow arrow). The final count was 11 squad cars

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

An hour later I come back out, no squad cars but the Chevy was now hooked up to a tow truck. On passing, I jokingly asked the driver, "No bodies?". He said no but they took out some drugs and a crack pipe and arrested two people. He figured the vehicle was stolen. Nothing in the local papers yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back