MY WORLD

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Jesse. Forgot I took these a while ago. When the mine started 12 years ago, we were driving at the base of these full size Pine trees, just the tips showing now

1714946535441.png

Removing mud from a ramp. Not often I can get all the way across without someone other than me driving on it

1714946730940.png

The elevation on the dam I took both pics is 1057m/3467ft and the hills in the back ground are 1142m/3746ft. In the pond, the background is tailings from the plant; what ever isn't ore is sent to the dam and excess water is reused. As the tailings expand, it forces the water over to the reclaim barge and is pumped back to the plant

1715036048433.png

Interesting job!! Looked mine operation up on net and read some of the performance data. Solid operation; CU AND gold. I guess you don't get to keep that random bit of gold that sticks in the tire treads though?? You really are in the nether lands, unless it is a really long bus trip to work!!

I worked for 20 years then got the heave ho in 2001, a couple days after 9-11. Nice way to say see ya later! Oh well, such is life! I remember them all, Voith, Valmet, Beloit, Black Clawson, Clark Aiken, Lenox Machine, Jagenberg. All now "ghosts of the past".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back