My WWII Aviation Drawings (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok primus. I'll be looking for the hockey thread once it's lined out. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for viewing Wurger.

Erich, Sounds good. I'm working on a Hawker Fury (the two-winger...not the "Sea" Fury) right now. Once that's complete I'll pursue the Mossie.

Take care ya'll.

Ya'll??? WTF is that all about Lyle.... Kansas aint the South...

Born in Copperhill Tennessee and the whole family is from the hills of North Georgia. In fact my great, great grandparents hid out in those hills to avoid being swept up in the Trail of Tears. Guess that pretty much qualifies me to use "ya'll."

Beautiful, Lyle - those pencil/charcoal drawings are really first rate! Do you take commissions at all?

Thanks Gnomey,
This is about all I have worth posting in keeping with the WWII Aviation theme. The rest are jets or commercial drawings.
This one is a Polikarpov I-15.
poly.jpg

There was actually no P-51D "Miss Carolyn" in WWII that I know of. I named this one after my wife. The shamrock represents her Irish ancestry. This is colored pencil and marker as well.
78879.jpg

Gnomey, Will I get censored / booted off for posting off topic items here? If not I'll throw a few more on here tomorrow.

lesofprimus,
The surrender was a case of poor communication. Lee handed his sword to Grant to give it a good polishing. Grant just didn't give it back.:lol:

Gnomey, Will I get censored / booted off for posting off topic items here? If not I'll throw a few more on here tomorrow.

lesofprimus,
The surrender was a case of poor communication. Lee handed his sword to Grant to give it a good polishing. Grant just didn't give it back.:lol:

You won't, Clave posts modern aircraft a lot and he is still around. The people here just like to look at these works of art and admire them, not kick people of the site because the subjects are not WW2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back