Aug 8, 2008 #481 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Top pics Matt!!
Aug 8, 2008 #482 wilbur1 Tech Sergeant 1,890 5 Joined Nov 4, 2007 Location Escondido,Ca Great find Matt
Aug 8, 2008 #483 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,581 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good stuff Matt!
Aug 8, 2008 #484 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,980 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Great stuff mate!
Aug 9, 2008 #485 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Ohhh.. it's so cute! says my wife of your avatar Lucky!
Aug 9, 2008 #486 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State [witholds comment]
Aug 9, 2008 Thread starter #487 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Attachments omg-kitten.jpg 24.1 KB · Views: 154
Aug 9, 2008 #488 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Kiss my@ss you Guys!! crossed over the 6k mark I see Chris, well done mate!
Aug 9, 2008 Thread starter #490 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Yeah, with posts like that, I'm a real contributor. But wait! I have an idea for Sam Slade brewing!!!
Yeah, with posts like that, I'm a real contributor. But wait! I have an idea for Sam Slade brewing!!!
Aug 9, 2008 #491 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Oh god no. Noooooo!!!!!!! I apologize for trying to call you a "dickhead" in the multilingual corner. Please don't retaliate. Besides Njaco, I think my actual translation came out "prick cranium".
Oh god no. Noooooo!!!!!!! I apologize for trying to call you a "dickhead" in the multilingual corner. Please don't retaliate. Besides Njaco, I think my actual translation came out "prick cranium".
Aug 9, 2008 #492 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State That's not so bad is it? Lucky has been associated with Glory Holes. It could be worse...
Aug 9, 2008 Thread starter #493 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Oh, now I have to brush up on my Spanglish. Checking, BRB.......
Aug 12, 2008 #494 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,980 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... And here you talk about me again fellas....aaaawwwwww....admit it...you LOOOOOVE me!
Aug 12, 2008 Thread starter #495 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! . Attachments file000.jpg 89 KB · Views: 143 file001.jpg 43.6 KB · Views: 146 file002.jpg 70 KB · Views: 141 file003.jpg 23.3 KB · Views: 149 file004.jpg 95.6 KB · Views: 142 file008.jpg 57.3 KB · Views: 146 file007.jpg 73.9 KB · Views: 145 file006.jpg 43.9 KB · Views: 156 file005.jpg 16.1 KB · Views: 147 file009.jpg 58.7 KB · Views: 149 file010.jpg 57.8 KB · Views: 143
Aug 13, 2008 #496 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,454 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland Love that last one!
Aug 13, 2008 #497 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Cool pics NJ!!
Aug 13, 2008 #498 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Love the tree mailbox!
Aug 13, 2008 #499 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,581 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com The last one is great.
Aug 13, 2008 #500 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,980 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Nice ones....