NJACO's Crazy, Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Pics

Top pics Matt!!
 
Great stuff mate!
 
:-\"
 

Attachments

  • omg-kitten.jpg
    omg-kitten.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 154
Kiss my@ss you Guys!!:lol: :lol:

crossed over the 6k mark I see Chris, well done mate!
 
Yeah, with posts like that, I'm a real contributor. But wait! I have an idea for Sam Slade brewing!!!
 
Oh god no. Noooooo!!!!!!!

I apologize for trying to call you a "dickhead" in the multilingual corner. Please don't retaliate. :lol:

Besides Njaco, I think my actual translation came out "prick cranium". :lol:
 
That's not so bad is it?

Lucky has been associated with Glory Holes. It could be worse... :)
 
.
 

Attachments

  • file000.jpg
    file000.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 143
  • file001.jpg
    file001.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 146
  • file002.jpg
    file002.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 141
  • file003.jpg
    file003.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 149
  • file004.jpg
    file004.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 142
  • file008.jpg
    file008.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 146
  • file007.jpg
    file007.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 145
  • file006.jpg
    file006.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 156
  • file005.jpg
    file005.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 147
  • file009.jpg
    file009.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 149
  • file010.jpg
    file010.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 143
Love that last one! :cool:
 
Nice ones....:lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back