Norad Santa Tracker

beaupower32

Tech Sergeant
1,824
47
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Location
Lancaster, California
For those with kids, Santa's on the move. View this so you can track his movements.

Official NORAD Santa Tracker
 
Oh...Santa is a hard worker:shock:
Merry Christmas!


I hope he's bringing that Ki-45 Toryu I wanted... :D
 
Oh, Ki-45 is your favourite, Maximowitz.
OK. Here is my present for you:)
I hope you to enjoy.

Also, Thank you very much for your private message.
I will reply it soon.

Taking this opportunity, I wish you and all other members a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year again!
 
We've been doing this for about seven years, it gets better every year and the kids love it.

I heard that when the big fella in the red suit enters US airspace he gets intercepted by a couple of F-16s... but we're never awake to see it... :lol:
 
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back