Not often seen Bf-109 photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Don't know how often you get to see this kind of pictures, so here is one Bf 109E of Slovak Air Arm. Picture taken from one of HT model Špecial books.

Translation of the text on the picture:

"Bf 109E-4 or E-7 at Vajnory airfield, 1943, pilot František Cyprich. On the fuselage are still visible over painted German code letters D-???K. Its interesting how letter K is still clearly visible."

Attachments

• b_01.jpg
    b_01.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 410
It would be funny if one had to scramble with the laundry still on...

Glad you guys like photo I'v posted. Here's another not so often seen Bf 109 photo...

Two Slovak pilots of 13.(Slow)/JG 52 in front of Bf 109G. Picture taken in July 1943 probably at Anapa airfield. Note the person sitting in the shades beneath the horizontal tail surfaces...

Source of the photo HTmodel Špecial.

Attachments

• Copy of 067.jpg
    Copy of 067.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 385
We have covers for our stock cars for that exact reason. The air pressure can really go up a lot from the direct sunlight. That would be my my guess as well.

That's a strange looking clothes line to have in the back yard....:lol:

" We're going to hang out the washing on the Siegfried Line.
Have you any dirty washing, mother dear?
We're gonna hang out the washing on the Siegfried Line
'Cause the washing day is here. "

(Kennedy/Carr) Peter Maurice Music Co Ltd 1939

That's a strange looking clothes line to have in the back yard....:lol:

I sure wouldn't mind having a clothes line like that - in airworthy condition - in my back yard...or rather, on the lawn here where I live! :lol:
Only minus: Had to beg/borrow/steal a lot of money to get that certificate...and the insurance costs...jeez...and the fuel...and a mechanic...and...and...and...*gahasp!* :lol:

Nice pictures, though.;)

Here is another not so often seen Bf 109 photo.... According to the book HT model Special in which this picture was published this is the machine and personel of Spanish "Blue" squadron on Eastern front.

Attachments

• Copy of 0638.jpg
    Copy of 0638.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back