Ontos's Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've been checking out all the photos in this thread, and it's pretty obvious when you do that, that you've already learned a lot. That's great. ;) :thumbleft:
I particularly like the following shots:

The hummingbird sitting on its branch in one of the first pic series: It almost look like a natural piece of art - cool shot. ;)

The Veteran's Memorial series - the man sitting and pondering by the walls with all the names. You can read almost anything into his sitting there, which makes that pic cool in my eyes.

The Desert Bird of Paradise flower shot: Those are some amazing colours that I really love - cool flower pic!

The moon shot with the moon on the bright blue sky: Love that you can see the mountains on the moon, really neat!

And then there's the last pic in the very first series of bird shots: That's a great bird shot, sharp as a knife, and cool looking. I really love that one. ;)

Thanks for sharing, it's a lot of cool pics you've been shooting. :thumbleft:

Cheers,

Maria.

Last edited:
Thank you very much Maria for the complement, I am glad you enjoyed the photographs. Everyone on this sight has given me great encouragement and information to improve my shots. I have so much to learn, in something that is so enjoyable. Cheers

Some shots taken the last few days. I was going to try and get that prop-blur, but they were moving to fast to take my eyes off them. :oops: All these shots were taken with the 75-300 canon lens, auto focus no IS, full auto.

The Police chopper I have to check and see who it belongs too. The orange flowers are Honeysuckles, the white plums are from my Yucca Plant. The plane just happened to fly over when I was trimming a tree. Had to really run to get that shot.

Attachments

• IMG_0591 A.jpg
    IMG_0591 A.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0592 A.jpg
    IMG_0592 A.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0595 A.jpg
    IMG_0595 A.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0617 A.jpg
    IMG_0617 A.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0618 A.jpg
    IMG_0618 A.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0627 A.jpg
    IMG_0627 A.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0624 A.jpg
    IMG_0624 A.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0623 A.jpg
    IMG_0623 A.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0622 A.jpg
    IMG_0622 A.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0619 A.jpg
    IMG_0619 A.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0628 A.jpg
    IMG_0628 A.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 82
AH, GG, you are making me jealous, I haven't been to a air show in so long, I'm going Stir crazy. Thanks Aaron, I wish some other type of aircraft would fly over so I can get some verity. We use to get the Blimp, some Sea Stallions, Cobras and Huey's but haven't had any in quite awhile. I hope to go to the Chino "Planes of Fame" museum next week, they have a F4F I want to get some pictures of for a skin I'm making.

I've been playing around again with Photoshop doing some picture frames, here is a couple of tries.

Attachments

• Mia in A field.jpg
    Mia in A field.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Soft Rose.jpg
    Soft Rose.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 87
I have a question, I have some dust on the viewfinder, inside. I tried to blow it out with the rocket blower, but it's stubborn. Should I try cleaning it with a lens paper, or just live with it, until I take it in for cleaning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back