P-51 B36457 WR-O, Capt Bert Marshall 354th FS, 355th FG

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ok i had a go at changing the profile of the OD panel slightly and got a few more markings done

Bill was the "c" high up on the tail and the serial number carried on both sides ?

Attachments

• Picture 054.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 141
  • Picture 053.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 146
  • WR-O-Janea.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 145
"C" (for C-Flight) on Left side only, 36457 both sides.. The "C" is block letter but parallel totrailing edge of rudder (i.e. back slant)

Last edited:
well finaly got her finished !!!!!

the BULLDOGS lettering is too big, but it is all i had and will correct that at a later date when i learn to print my own decals, i hope you dont mind Bill
and hope you like my efforts at a small tribute to your Dad, thanks for the help along the way as well

pics are a bit rubbish but my camera batteries are dead and these are from my phone will sort out some better ones later on

Attachments

• IMG00059-20110330-1835.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG00058-20110330-1835.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Bl**dy good show Red Two!
Don't you just love this forum - models aren't just 'models', but built, whatever the skills, with dedication, and input from those who were 'there', or directly related to those who were.
In almost fifty years of 'messing about' with modelling, I don't know of any other 'place' where there is so much shared knowledge and expertise, without all of the BS of the 'Look at Me' syndrome' often manifest in 'other' places.
Bl**dy brilliant!!

Users who are viewing this thread