Pix from my neighbour................

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2004
Praga Mater Urbium
Here I took some pictures in my Neigbour - Letnany. The quarter consists of 1/5 of the original part of Letnany (where I'm lucky to live at) (see the villa picture) and the rest is a fucking freaking grey concrete ugly ghetto........................... (see the rest)

Attachments

• ghetto1_175.jpg
    ghetto1_175.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 639
  • ghetto2_698.jpg
    ghetto2_698.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 617
  • ghetto3_620.jpg
    ghetto3_620.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 624
  • ghetto4_113.jpg
    ghetto4_113.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 635
  • ghetto5_619.jpg
    ghetto5_619.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 634
  • ghetto6_994.jpg
    ghetto6_994.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 641
  • ghetto7_197.jpg
    ghetto7_197.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 636
  • ghettono_635.jpg
    ghettono_635.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 635
Man I would love to give that old multi story house a good cleaning and paint job ~ with the flower boxes......

Ah mine niether..... and we have also Tesco, Globus and Lidl here. You know, suburb.......

Attachments

• tesco_200.jpg
    tesco_200.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 643
All the Tescos, Lidls, Reals, Intermarches, Leclercs, Auchans, Leader Prices... They're all here, in Gdansk... bleeeh...

(I'll try to make soon some pics of my neighbourhood ---> nowadays quite colorful.)

we dont have that here.

CC, tesco here's among the most expensives - much cheaper are chains like Globus, Lidl or Delvita. The most expensive one is Julius Meinl.

we have a Wally's super store which is nothing but crap, no pants no shoes no service.........hey that is common, my point is that sucker is the size of a oversized football field, and you can't find anything fast and no help whatsoever. have already put out of business several ma/pa grocery stores...........yeah u can't beat the prices, more like can't beat the system. Walmart is a monster here in the states

Walmart is a monster...? Reminds me of Biedronka in Poland. Treats workers bad and sucks! And by the way, biedronka is that small red flying animal with black dots ---> quite a stupid name, isn't it?

toffigd said:
Treats workers bad and sucks!

Bit like my Saturday job then. Mind you, I do have the 6,2, short dark haired, and slim as a china doll, Polish co-worker to compensate.

Many young Polish people are now arriving here to work, and all the girls (see above) I've seen are stunning - but they all have boyfriends! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back