Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You obviously dont know about the blck smoke canisters used by the Italians...They never lost a plane in the air they just switched on the smoke and dived...

I think it's almost finished!

Maybe I'll just add some minor objects, like stones, trees or a small wooden shanty building to evoke the immersion...

And I need to paint the rear gear left door, since i lost the 1st scratchbulit so I had to scratchbuilt another one...

yea, he has a pin in his foot and this way is he attached to the ground... it's for my grandma anyway - she'll look and like the idea, the skills would be just second

hey talking of models (well he's a fine model of a man lol) where's Med? you know how lazy I am at going through threads, but he doesnt seem to be about, I hope its Uni or a woman keeping him busy and he's not 'badly' (as we say 'up' North).

and on to another fine model (yes Im grovelling now lol)>>>>
Les if you read this post.... I beg forgiveness, as someone explained to me what a Redneck was (I see why you got 'shirty' with me), I thought it was a person living in a certain area of America. Guess it's really like being called a 'Chav' here. Oops! my mother used to say (when she was alive) that I only opened my mouth to change feet.
Sorry hun

( ok I have left the door open to take the piss out of me now, I guess )

After a 15 year hiatus of building models, I've begun to start again, I got about 150 unbuilt models (including vacuuform) kits.

I'm doing the old Matchbox 1/32 Lysander kit. I figured I better get this one done as I have a 1/32 Vacuum Form of the Fokker DXXI which uses the same engine and I thought of stealing the firewall forward. I just got a corner of my garage set up so here's the cockpit frame going together..

Attachments

• lizzie_207.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 213
  • lizzie_2_107.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 215
Thanks Eric, I usually move at a pretty good clip once I get started. I'm going to take a few weeks off after the baby comes, so I think this will work in fine between sleep and the 3 hour feedings!

Users who are viewing this thread