Post Your Models! (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Now your doing it NO pictures. Or are we waiting for the BB to catch up? The previous comment was about the sites you mentioned.

Yes I remember.:D Today even " Maly Modelarz" publication issues good paper models.Their recent ones got better.Really nice models.

Hi fellas, there's been some nice stuff posted since I was last here! 8) I love that paper model! I tried logging in a few times last week, was there a problem with the site?? I got my Zeke finished for a GB on britmodeller, I didn't go easy on the weathering!! :lol: It's a Tamiya 1/48 A6M5c, nice kit, easy to put together.

SL380528.jpg

SL380531.jpg

SL380532.jpg

SL380538.jpg

Hope you like it! :)

That 262 is a lovely build! 8)

Trebor, I feel incompetent looking at work done by other modellers online. But I reckon the more you build, the better you get, keep buildin'! :thumbleft:

Very nice Me 262 mate! The Academy kit really does seem to be alot better than the Revell and Hasegawa kits, as I'd read (especially in the undercarriage wells)...

Trebor, the professional modellers didn't get where they are overnight - sure there are alot of tricks to the trade, but the biggest part is practice, practice, practice!!!
I consider it a privelege to be able to see and learn from these guys' work, and hope to maybe be as good as them someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back