Prinz Heinrich zu Sayn-Wittgenstein Junkers Ju 88C-6 N/F GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maybe some day we'll get to see a model in this thread!

Love the new avatar Jan. Better than the last one.

Shame that it's too big to move, movie clip and all......bouncy-bouncy if you know what I mean? :lol:

Get cracking on the '88 shortly, just thought that I'd do some more on the '109's....

Got my decals today! It was a worrying moment there for a while though, with those dark grey C9 and AE decals, until I noticed that there were a lighter grey set as well.....*phew!*

Getting closer! 8)

DSCF0001-139.jpg

Owl decals look pretty good Jan, Ive got a different set with Wilhelm Beier's Ju88C-6 Markings....this is what I was thinking of doing....however there is another kit on the way to me now that qualifies for this build also....and another that I am getting tomorrow....Oh so little time...so many choices!!

True old boy, very true..... Have the G-6 and the '110G-4 as well. Might do the Prinz Egmont's '110 later, see how well this one goes, also need to order some paint that I forgot the last time..(b*llocks!) :lol:

Owl decals look pretty good Jan, Ive got a different set with Wilhelm Beier's Ju88C-6 Markings....this is what I was thinking of doing....however there is another kit on the way to me now that qualifies for this build also....and another that I am getting tomorrow....Oh so little time...so many choices!!

Beier's "88" would be good.... a bit of controversy!

Also nice to see NJG 2 represented.

Greetings Alan, yeah.....it'll a fun one! :lol:

Cheers mate!

Still a bit to improve on the seats....

DSCF0001-142.jpg

DSCF0002-127.jpg

DSCF0004-107.jpg

DSCF0006-76.jpg

DSCF0009-61.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back