Mar 29, 2016 #8,522 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Nice....
Mar 29, 2016 #8,523 Capt. Vick Moderator Staff Mod 14,077 6,402 Joined Jul 23, 2008 Location Long Island, New York
Mar 29, 2016 #8,524 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. We've been at this Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy to long.
Mar 30, 2016 #8,525 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,318 38,853 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Mar 30, 2016 #8,526 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Mar 30, 2016 #8,527 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,880 11,600 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com
Mar 30, 2016 #8,528 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Buckingham?
Mar 31, 2016 #8,529 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,318 38,853 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Riding the bacon....
Mar 31, 2016 #8,530 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina LMAO!
Apr 1, 2016 #8,531 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Hamming it up I see...
Apr 1, 2016 #8,532 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,880 11,600 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com
Apr 5, 2016 #8,533 A at6 1st Sergeant 5,066 3,613 Joined Jun 15, 2011 Location Fresno, California Marie Antoinette: "Let them eat cake!" Kim Jong Un: "Let them eat boogers!" Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
Apr 5, 2016 #8,534 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,318 38,853 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Apr 5, 2016 #8,535 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,880 11,600 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com
Apr 5, 2016 #8,536 Capt. Vick Moderator Staff Mod 14,077 6,402 Joined Jul 23, 2008 Location Long Island, New York
Apr 6, 2016 #8,537 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Apr 6, 2016 #8,538 Geedee Senior Master Sergeant 3,551 725 Joined Dec 5, 2008 Mum cleaning her 12 year old sons bedroom finds a load of serious bondage gear and fetish mags she asks her husband " what do I do " hubby says " I'm no expert but I wouldn't spank him "
Mum cleaning her 12 year old sons bedroom finds a load of serious bondage gear and fetish mags she asks her husband " what do I do " hubby says " I'm no expert but I wouldn't spank him "
Apr 7, 2016 #8,540 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina