Quotes and Jokes (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Attachments

• joke.jpg
    joke.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 298
And I am half Canadian French from my mother side and have paper's(birth lineage) back to France from the early 1600's and that is funny ;)

I had a manager in the 1970s called "Wing Commander Brown" he made a business trip to Germany. When the Germans asked if he had been to Germany before he said yes he had been to Dusseldorf but it was at 20,000ft in a Lancaster. Oh very funny! except all the English knew he wasnt in RAF Bomber command he was in the observer corps. Its a clever guy who manages to make everyone in the room think you are a complete c@nt.

He was formally warned not to give fake information on his wartime service when he got back.

I liked the post though V2

Two middle-aged businessmen were relaxing by the pool in a plush Miami Beach resort hotel. The first one said, "The best thing that happened to me was when my business was destroyed by fire. I collected the fire insurance, and here I am." The second one said, "The best thing that happened to me was when my business was destroyed by flood. I collected the flood insurance, and here I am." The first one said, "How did you start a flood?"

So, I was walking through the mall in Chicago and I saw that there was a "Muslim Book Store." I was wondering what exactly was in a Muslim bookstore so I went in.
As I was wandering around taking a look, the clerk stopped me and asked if he could help me.
I imagine I didn't look like his normal clientele, so I asked, "Do you have a copy of Donald Trump's book on his U.S. Immigration Policy regarding Muslims and illegal Mexicans?"
The clerk said, "Fxxk off - Get out and Stay out!"
I said, "Yes, that's the one. Do you have it in paperback?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back