Quotes and Jokes (8 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

drinkposter1900s.jpg

For TO...

A bear walks into a bar and says to the bar tender:

"can I get a ..........

(big gap)

...... beer ?"

and the barman says "Hey Bear, why the long pause?"

Haw Haw Haw Haw, Haw Haw Haw Haw.

A old lady walk down the street in a town in SA with two black bags. A policeman see that there is twenty rand notes falling out of the one bag. He stops her and tell her that there is money falling out of the one bag and ask her where she got so much money. She ten explain that she lives next to a football/soccer stadium and every half time the bastards will pee through the bushes surrounding her garden. So she would stand with a bush trimmer and hold it up to their manhood and tell them twenty rand or I cut it off. The policeman tell her that is pretty clever, but what is the second bag for? She ten tell him that not all of them want to pay.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A guy was going by a coach.It was late in the evening and started getting darker.So he used a lash to pinch.Hit the animal ass and the horse looked at him only.The second hit made the animal running faster.Shortly the horse tripped up.The guy used the whip again.The horse looked at him again but nothing done.A few minutes later the next stumble occured and the guy hit the horse using all his strength.The animal turned its head towards him and said:
- If you hit me once again, I'll hit you with my hoof you will lose your teeth.
The guy thunderstruck shouted - I have never seen the talking horse.
A dog running out from the carriage burst out - Me too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back