Respect for others

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Someone need to keep them allert and on their toes mucka! Think that they know me by now and I know them....actually, think that they see me as house pet, which isn't good at all! Time to revolt me think, starting with turning my waterbowl over....!

tease.gif

There are many, many threads here that either I don't agree with, find offensive, or just don't like the topic. Guess what, I DONT READ THOSE! It's easy to do. .

This is a key point. As a member you have a choice to avoid subforums that you know are prone to be heated. Mods don't have that luxury. We have to slough through the tripe, even when we despise the subject matter.

Many times it has been discussed behind the scenes about removing these more contentious subforums. However, we recognize that the members enjoy a place to vent their life's frustrations. Some, dare I say most, members do not participate in these emotional threads. And for good reason. Us mods do not have to participate (i.e., post), but we do have to read all of that garbage. And it affects us and draws us in too.

As noted above, we too are human. Hell we even disagree amongst ourselves about many topics. Difference is, we don't get our asses up around our shoulders over topics that some members are willing to sacrifice their membership over.

I could have abit more respect than I do for the american moderators on this site But I don't disrespect them and I think thats fair

So you don't respect the American mods but you respect mods from other countries ??? I respect all mods and how they run the forum.:)

I don't respect any of the mods here, they are all a bunch of pig headed twats, I just haven't told them so ;)
until now . Somehow they still manage to have a resemblance of a forum functioning that people enjoy and so it all works.

Having done their job on other forums it isn't as easy as it first appears.

The internet is a relatively harsh place, you have to take everything with a grain of salt and have a thick skin. Personally I don't give a f*ck what people think of me or what they say to me. It's the internet, if your are sensitive about what 'faceless' people who are only avatars say about you, someone cares too much about themselves.

Besides Evan you've been here long enough to realise how the site works and how undesirables are dealt with. The harsh method is the best way to treat them because if you are too soft they will target you more. Give them some of their own medicine and they generally don't like it and will put up, shut up or just get banned...

Jan

could you please translate the first photo caption/language please

also keep in line or I'll ban you lily white Ass for a week 8)

true smartness from a Mod

Some key points.....

If you don't like the way the admins and mods run the place, go somewhere else.

There are many, many threads here that either I don't agree with, find offensive, or just don't like the topic. Guess what, I DONT READ THOSE!

Difference is, we don't get our asses up around our shoulders over topics that some members are willing to sacrifice their membership over.

The internet is a relatively harsh place, you have to take everything with a grain of salt and have a thick skin.

The Mods here police members disrespecting or getting carried away all the time. They do a good job of it.

Its the frickin' internet! And this isn't a generic forum with no rules. There are rules and those that enforce those rules to make this a place for all that WANT to be here. I once made an absolutely stupid post about Wiccans and I was set straight. I didn't go crying to a lawyer - you suck it up and continue and learn, because I WANT to be here. There is NO other forum like this out there. There are too many who whine they can't join because of this or that but I ask you, could anybody join the Hell's Angels MC? What happened to individuallity? Thats why I love this place, it has a personallity.

He and the others are all *rseholes, I know it and they know it!

I wouldn't want it any other way!!!!!

:)

I can tell you first hand this job it not easy and there are days I probably should get involved more then I do. Im not sure why you started this thread Evan as you know it would cause a stir. I really would recommend a few days away from the message board and cool off.

Its been said by others but I will say it again. If any one doesnt like the way the board is run then leave. Then at least you leave on your own terms.

Evan I would hate to see you go but if you are not happy then no one is keeping you here either. If you want to talk more about it you know how to find me. My recommendation though is to take a few days off and cool off.

Paul

Like your avatar? Not that I am offended in any shape form or fashion.... :D

I'm talking nude. My avatar is a profile of some ladies on their tummy's.
You can't see anything that you can consider obscene. I've seen posts
deleted because you could see a nipple, or a camel-toe.

I think Lucky's avatars are better, tho !!

edit: If it really offends you, or anyone else, say so and I will change it.

Charles

I'm talking nude. My avatar is a profile of some ladies on their tummy's.
You can't see anything that you can consider obscene. I've seen posts
deleted because you could see a nipple, or a camel-toe.

I think Lucky's avatars are better, tho !!

edit: If it really offends you, or anyone else, say so and I will change it.

Charles
It is a little offending because I'm 12 years old.

Last edited:
Doughboy... I'm putting you on my watch list. :lol:

I like a young man with spunk. Welcome to the forum, dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back