Revell/monogram Bf 110 G-4

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ellis995

Staff Sergeant
Mar 15, 2009
Easington Lane UK
Hi guy's

Started to build and paint the cockpit yesterday.( pitty it's my last kit for awhile, until i can get some cash sorted from the social DHSS, :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: )

Anyway here are some pics
bf 110 pic1.jpg

bf 110 pic2.jpg

bf 110 pic3.jpg

bf 110 pic4.jpg

Great idea Dirk.....

The pits lookin good Keith, the side walls look beat to sh!t, which is about right... Maybe u could add some color to the sides and highlight some of the knobs... Would REALLY bring the cockpit up a notch.....

He he he.....highlight the knobs! :lol:

Looking forward to more mate!

Coming along nicely Keith, and I agree with Dan - bit of colour on the wiring and switches will work wonders. Hope you get things sorted with the Gestapo ...er...I mean the DSS!! Bunch of t***ers, haven't a clue about the difference between unemployed and disabled.

Good work mate.... a tip Keith, a little less silver on the brush when Highlighting or dry brushing, you want the silver to be subtely applied to raised areas only.

Good start on the model Keith and hope you get some joy with the DWP, their a slow bunch who have been working on my pension rights for 3 months now and still nothing forthcoming
:hotsun: :hotsun:

Hi guy's

The kit is nearly finished, i forgot to keep updateing my thread :oops: :oops: Will put pics up when it is finished

Users who are viewing this thread

Back