Shinpachi's 3D/CGI World

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

At best again.
Sorry guys but this is interesting.

Attachments

• Musashi_image11RR.JPG
    Musashi_image11RR.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 150
I have meant that the picture is totally fake as Musashi (or Yamato) had sunken perfectly by the word lier for liar. That link is a fake too!!!

Shinpachi, you are ready to make science fiction special effect movies!!!!

Here is an idea (lol).

"From deep beneath the waves their lurks a steal leviathan from our bloody past...a machine of war that only wants to rest in peace. But now the rusting hulk is slowly raising from the deep dark cold, and the ghosts of her crew are busy re-arming her guns in preparation for one last fight."

Musashi VS the EBay fortune hunters!!!

Coming for the next Holiday season.

:shock: :rolleyes: :oops:

Last edited:
Shinpachi, you are ready to make science fiction special effect movies!!!!

Here is an idea (lol).

"From deep beneath the waves their lurks a steal leviathan from our bloody past...a machine of war that only wants to rest in peace. But now the rusting hulk is slowly raising from the deep dark cold, and the ghosts of her crew are busy re-arming her guns in preparation for one last fight."

Musashi VS the EBay fortune hunters!!!

Coming for the next Holiday season.

:shock: :rolleyes: :oops:

Put em up agains PETA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Aaron for your good understanding, proton45 and beaupower32 for your good idea and encouragement, Pong and mudpuppy for your kind evaluation.
Here is my normal way of scene setting and rendering....:oops:

Hope you to enjoy.

MUSASHI_OFFSHORE_LEYTE.jpg

Hey, I know. We raise her up and turn her into a space ship, then we arm here with a really cool cannon, we'll call it a "Wave Motion Gun" and.....wait, I think that's already been done!

Shinpachi, every time I see your work I get even more amazed. You are one fine artist my friend.

Hey, I know. We raise her up and turn her into a space ship, then we arm here with a really cool cannon, we'll call it a "Wave Motion Gun" and.....wait, I think that's already been done!

Shinpachi, every time I see your work I get even more amazed. You are one fine artist my friend.

OK VB, I can see you've been watching WAY to much television sir.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back