Shinpachi's 3D/CGI World

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Aaron, Wayne and proton45 for your unchanged interest to my work!

Aaron, you learned architectural and mechanical drawing at school, then, you can be a good CAD engineer anytime because you have excellent three-dimensional perception ability which I always feel from your photo work.

Nice day, every one:)
Thanks!

Attachments

• foot_pedalimage01bS.JPG
    foot_pedalimage01bS.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 105
Modeling the foot-pedal of zero fighter is going on as this is a good chance for me.
Please enjoy.
Thanks!

Attachments

• foot_pedal01image01S.JPG
    foot_pedal01image01S.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 100
WOW!!!! Shinpachi, :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: . Exceptional work sir. I really like the way you gave the support shafts and their guide just an ever so slight reflection. It really sets that off.:thumbright: Oh, and my architectural and mechanical drawing classes were 26 and 27 years ago so I'm just a little rusty at it.:lol:

Last edited:
Drawing lines or circles on the PC monitor is incrediblely quicker and more convenient than ever.
This will be worth and enjoyable even as a hobby, GG:)

My CG this time has happened to be a good opportunity for me to review the old aircraft parts of Zero.
Attached photo shows the material of the parts, judging from the rust.

Your skill could not be rusted so much after 'only' 26 or 27 years, Aaron:)
I want to see your drawing skill once if any chance...

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• Reference_Photo.JPG
    Reference_Photo.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 102
A sq 22 "Haley's Comet".
This is modification of my previous work.

My mother once said that hundreds of B-29s over her head was beyond her imagination.
They were not a symbol of horror any more but of astonishment for the American science.

Attachments

• B29_takeoff0170R.JPG
    B29_takeoff0170R.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 94
Thank you, Aaron and Wayne:)

In the 1950s, there were still not a few wounded/handicapped former Japanese soldiers who were begging money to people on the street(the linked attached photo shows a scene of 1951). One day, my mother said to them "What a shame you are doing! My father was killed in China as an imperial soldier. Even wounded or handicapped, You are lucky to have survived the war! Our goverment supports your life with pension. Know your shame!"

Oh, sorry:oops: B-29 has reminded me of such an old incident.
Thanks!

261.jpg

Thanks for your comment, GG.

In my frank impression, the Americans at the time were different from the ones in Afganistan or Iraq today.....
They were so generous, kind and well disciplined that the Japanese could obey their advice to reconstract the nation honestly.
I still see them in Aaron:)

Sorry if my opinion was wrong as this is my very private impression from my limited experience.
Thanks.

Thanks Gnomey and Lucky13 for enjoying my work too!

I now reviewing my old works to step forward a little bit more because here are many unfinished ones:(
Please look forward to them.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Kinsei01image00RS.JPG
    Kinsei01image00RS.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 274

Users who are viewing this thread

Back