Shinpachi's 3D/CGI World

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cigarettes from a vending machine are now illegal in the USA...beer or sake in vending machines are also illegal in the USA. I believe that cold "gourmet" coffee is available in some stores, but hot coffee in a can is not common here.

Japan seems to have a very civilized attitude in regards to beer or cigarettes...in the USA people (youth) would abuse the unregulated availability of such things.

Wait, what?

Hot coffee in a can? From a vending machine?

I like this idea...

Here is a little problem, GG.

In summer time, almost all those canned coffee from the vending machine are not hot but cold.
So, when I want it hot, I have to boil it again but when it's boiled too hot to sip, I have to cool it again

In autumn and spring, the ratio of cold and hot at the machine is 50:50.
In winter, almost 100% hot.

Attachments

• 画像-0030S.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 95

Selling beer or sake in vending machine is not illegal in Japan but the service is interrupted from 23:00 to 06:00 if my memory is correct. Thanks for your info, proton45

D*mn! I so want to visit Japan, wanted to do that for many years.....now, if I can hide somewhere for the trip. Fantastic stuff Shinpachi! Please do continue to educate us!

Thanks Lucky for enjoying my thread.
I often enjoy Britain's Got Talent on YouTube and always admire your good sophisticated sense for enjoyment.
Such sense is always a model for my work...though I know my actual work is far behind it
Thanks!

By the way, I have happened to know recently that a B-29 - A sq 28 "WERE WOLF" of 73rd Bomb Wing - downed on the same day as A sq 22 "Harley's Comet" which I previously introduced. This image is my tribute to her.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks, Aaron and vB.

Inspired by B-29, Nakajima Aircraft also had a plan to build up a super bomber, namely 'Fugaku' during the war.
B-29 was nothing but a symbol of admiration for the Japanese...

Attachments

• Engine_for_Fugaku.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 102
Hello, vB, Gnomey and Aaron again.
Thanks for your interest to the Nakajima's project Z plane.
I want to show the engine in my CG but data is insufficient at the moment.
Reseach continues.

By the way, I re-made the blades of B-29 for your satisfaction.
I knew my first one was not good, of course
Thanks for your good patience and generousity!

Finding time, I'm going to remake the engine cowls too.
Thanks!

Attachments

• プロペラ_B-29_P4000_04image00M.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 103
Thank you very much for enjoying my work, Lucky.

Length of the coffee can is about 105 mm. I guess its size may be based on inch.
If so, the length will be just 4 inches

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread