Shinpachi's 3D/CGI World

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry for my coffee labels on parade!
This is the last one and the most famous brand in Japan.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Boss.JPG
    Boss.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 96
Me to. Shinpachi, I do believe you have started something sir.

You are always keen:shock:
I am researching Wright Cyclon R-3350 for the new cowl of B-29 as a demo because my first one was totally fake dummy :shock:

I am a novice here now.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Engine_No.2image00.JPG
    Engine_No.2image00.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
OMG, Aaron! I thought you were talking about my secret project:shock:
I couldn't have been a good IJA soldier if I had been born three decades earlier:lol:

Frankly, I don't like the can coffee's taste since it has no flavor at all. It's only convinient for me to enjoy something like coffee(Sorry, BOSS) anytime anywhere with one coin:)

Thanks!

Shinpachi, I was talking about the coffee. You have everyone here wanting a can of coffee.:) Your art work is fabulous and I do not think it is fake by any means.:notworthy:

I have had the canned coffee, and it is more of a "coffee beverage"...usually found with cream and sweetener (I prefer the strongest roast available) it has a taste formulated to appeal to the "masses". I usually only drank the canned coffee if i needed a quick caffeine boost. The taste isn't bad, but it is a bit bland...

I believe (if your really curious) that Starbucks sells a canned (cold) coffee that is very similar to what you might find in a canned (Japanese) coffee...

starbucks_energy_coffee.jpg

I came across NESCAFE's canned coffee today.
Our authority warns more than three cups of coffee with sugar and milk is not good for the health.
So this can insists Calorie-off. The remark '1h' on the can also means 'This coffee was extracted within 1 hour from the fresh roasted beans'.

It tastes same as other cans.

Attachments

• 02_trimmed_S.JPG
    02_trimmed_S.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 82
If that's so Shinpachi, I think that I rather try some of your lovely Japanese teas instead! :D Agree with Aaron here as well, your work is amazing and as already mentioned, second to none....quite a few times that I've had to double take to realize that it's computer art and not the real thing!

Thanks Wayne and Lucky for checking my frequent coffee talks with good patience.
Yes, Japanese tea is much better even canned or bottled.

Now, I am going into modling the Cyclon!
This engine looks a monster to me but I'll go as detailed as possible.
I wish you all to enjoy my working process anyway...

Thanks!

Attachments

• R-3350_00image02RS.JPG
    R-3350_00image02RS.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 77
Thanks Aaron and vB:)

Next is this.
Simply one of the steps for modeling.
It will be a long way!
Thanks.

Attachments

• R-3350_00image03RS.JPG