Shinpachi's 3D/CGI World

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you, Gnomey and Night Fighter Nut!

The front cams of R-3350:)

Attachments

• 18EA_07(crank_remake)image03RS.JPG
    18EA_07(crank_remake)image03RS.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 18EA_07(crank_remake)image04RS_trimmed.JPG
    18EA_07(crank_remake)image04RS_trimmed.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Thank you very much Aaron, Wayne, Lucky and Thor for your unchanged attentions to my work!
They sure encourage me for the next step.
So kind of you.

Shinpachi, your renderings that you've been posting are not only excellent in thier detail, but very informative as well.

I am a mechanic and can appreciate the assembly process as your project progresses.

Keep up the good work!

I wonder if it would be allowed if you did a 3D model of some plane for the group builds... probably not but wouldn't it be something if you did a cut away of say some plane being done in the group builds. I could see you taking an old photo of a plane and overlaying it with the 3d drawings you make so that it looks like a cut away plane. :)

Thanks GG and Night Fighter Nut for your so favorable comments.

Sorry but 3D CG work is basiclly different from the scale modelling thought the results may look similar.
If I may compete, I would like to compete with other 3D CG modellers but please let me appreciate your nice idea, Night Fighter Nut:)

Thanks Wayne.

Time flies like an arrow.
I have been busy about repairing my junk camera collection but frankly I am tired with them.
3d cg world now looks fresh again!

Oh, the attached photo has nothing to do with my CG.
It's montage to test my photoshop skill:)

PA220345-51_ALL_M.jpg

Thanks Aaron for your good attention to my small work!
It took about two hours from shooting to editing:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back