Show Us Your Artwork! (1 Viewer)

He built some aswell? I thought they would only be sold as complete aircraft.
 
At Jan's request...back to the Gripens!

Still tweaking the form, dosen't sit right with me yet. Your opinions?

STA52746.JPG
 
Not an aircraft I have in-depth knowledge of Evan , but it looks a little short and squat in the fuselage to me. I like the overall arrangement though, and can see that it will have good depth and movement once the background is added.
 
Cheers Terry and Eric, and agree Terry.
Knocking this one on the head for now (sorry Jan!), just cannot seem to get the shape right. Will try again if I ever find a photo of her on that angle.
 
not my own work but finaly got my T.Fox original up on the wall, i know its not suppsed to be behind glass Terry but its all i've got for now.
for those not in the know our very own Terry(Airframes) painted this and very kindly let me have it.
Picture 275.jpg
 
Thanks old boy. Nice to see it on display at last Karl. Did I give you the background notes to the story of the scene depicted?
If not, let me know, and I'll get them to you.
 
Yes mate you gave me the notes on the Bluff
 
I've been missing out on this thread, maybe I'd better bookmark it.

Nice sketches Eric and Even, obviously hidden talent coming to the fore.

Nice to see you've got Terry hanging Karl!!.....................Nice painting and it shows you must be getting settled in.
 
How many free dinners did ya get Terry? :)
 
Maybe we should have an artwork contest. Pick one airplane, say....a P-40, everyone has a month to draw, paint or do a picture and then get Terry and Clave and maybe a few others to judge. Kinda like a Group Build! Just for fun!
 
you sending a cheque or bank transfer Andy ?
i'll accept either.

So would I!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back