Soldier impaled by RPG

javlin

1st Lieutenant
6,295
2,390
Joined
Nov 20, 2007
Location
MS
A frick'in amazing video and did this make it on ANY of the networks?not that I have seen.The vid has actual video of the RPG being removed

- Video of Live RPG removed from soldier - Military Times Video
 
strewth!:shock:
 
There was a show on this. I remember another incident a US soldier was stabbed in the head and didn't even know it. It was a ten inch long knife. It was on the same show on the MIlitary Channel
 
Lucky fella to have survived that, nice to get some good news from that **** hole for a change. Last one I remember anything like that was in the newspapers overhere during Vietnam a guy got hit with a mortar round in the chest and survived having it removed.
 
Lucky, lucky guy!
 
Look at it this way, too....he's an instant winner for any machismo "hey check out my scar" contests! :occasion5:



(seriously, though.....:salute: to the man!)
 
The one thing I gather from watching the video was the Professionalism of all involved and the intelligence if one may say of all who spoke or what appeared to be thereof.I bring this up for one senator last summer said people who joined the Military did it because they could not make it in college.:salute:
 
:salute: :salute: :salute:
 
The one thing I gather from watching the video was the Professionalism of all involved and the intelligence if one may say of all who spoke or what appeared to be thereof.I bring this up for one senator last summer said people who joined the Military did it because they could not make it in college.:salute:



Moron.
 
The one thing I gather from watching the video was the Professionalism of all involved and the intelligence if one may say of all who spoke or what appeared to be thereof.I bring this up for one senator last summer said people who joined the Military did it because they could not make it in college.:salute:
I can only speculate the party affiliation of that senator...We've had some great Presidents who not only served in the military, but were college educated as well. And that's just starting at the top and works it's way down a very long list of folks who have both served and completed a higher education.

My only guess is that he became a politician because he was incapable of holding an honest job...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back