Someone's getting fired....KTVU

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I laughed, not sure if the made up names or the stupidity of the news media was more of a joke though. I'm sure this is an instance of them wanting to get the scoop and get the news out before their competition.

I just found out that the reporters name is Mei Tso Dum.

Last edited:
I was in Florida in a supermarket and over the pa what sounded like a female teenager started saying "will Mike Hunt please come to the customer service desk"said it twice,on the 3rd time she caught it and you could hear her giggle as she quickly turned the mic off, I laughed my butt off.

Just announced. Names actually came from NTSB. And the NTSB immediately threw an intern under the bus. disgust

I'm not kidding either.

Hmmm... I read the intern just picked the names up from an unverified source. Either way, he's now famous in the Board. Lord how may eyes were put on those names and nobody caught it. That speaks volumes to how stoopid your average citizen has become. From intern, to NTSB management (because NOTHING is released without press liason approval), to the broadcast personnel, to the press. So many failures of competency you can't count them all!!!

Was the intern's name Long Duc Dong? :evil4:

I will admit that when I saw the news clip, I about blew my drink all over the monitor...I can't believe that the newsroom editors didn't pick up on the names and question them before putting them on the teleprompter.

I imagine there'll be a huge sh!tstorm over the "racist" comments by the overly offended politically correct tribes.

And I also imagine I'm going to roast in hell for laughing...

Even the apology is comical. I swear I thought I saw a fleeting moment where it looked like the news anchor was gonna lose it and blow snot out his nose with an uncontrollable guffaw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back