Someone's getting fired....KTVU

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Mei Foo Yu....

Took a while before I realized what you lot were on about, then I remembered seeing this the other day and thinking wtf!? :lol:
The P-C crew will have a field day orwhatyacallit...

How the heck is it racism? It's a play on words.
You know that, I know that but *they* don't know that.

*They* being that group of people that spend every waking hour looking for anything that will give them a reason to be offended and if they cannot find anything to be offended about that day, they become offended.

That is so true. My oldest boy has been dating a Korean American young lady for maybe... 3yrs? And I was horrified when originally saw this. I do find it funny (LMAO funny actually), and I also think she would too... but at the same time it's just wrong on so many levels. Ignorance. Stupidity. And serendipity perchance of how we all are interrelated somehow. Humor is stereotyped in truth.

When Howard Stern had his regular talk show on the air,he would send out his cronies to mess with the media. You might not like him but he had some funny stuff going on especially around the OJ Simpson murders. The media are so hyped to blab the latest and greatest that they wont vetrify truth from fiction...

How do I look surprised at this news?
San Francisco plane crash: Asiana Airlines mulling legal action after TV station used racist, false names of pilots - NY Daily News

According to the airline company:
An Asiana statement said it's mulling legal measures against both KTVU-TV and the NTSB because the report "badly damaged" the reputation of the airline and its pilots.

And here this whole time I thought that the "rough landing" at SFO would have been a little more damaging to the "reputation of the airline and it's pilots"...

This thread is as bad as, or even worse than, most of the "what if" threads.

I'm glad I am 70, and will have a use by date that will remove me from this insanity!
None of this makes any sense to me.

****One day I may learn not to look in on a thread that is not GB related.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back