Something I been working on

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I have to multi-task daily guys I have another small installment on the shop,the gun cabinet.I also now have all the lights up just a single pic there of that.The weight bench is for me and the son,I hope,he's been asking.I still have to do some shelves and the bottom part of the rack for the floor.This part of the build once done means I move forward fully into finishing this room it's getting ever so closer :happy2:

Attachments

• shop 099 (600 x 450).jpg
    shop 099 (600 x 450).jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 111
  • shop 101 (600 x 450).jpg
    shop 101 (600 x 450).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
RA my wife almost made me or let's say I had been dreaming about it and she started pushing.This morning we were talking about it and I brought up that am about ready tyo move the guns out if I built the closet thia weekend and boy she was out there for 3hrs today.You see she has something planned for that room I use as my modeling room??maybe a new boyfriend :lol:.Anyhoo see pics of the L'arsenal

Attachments

• shop 102 (900 x 675).jpg
    shop 102 (900 x 675).jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 95
  • shop 104 (900 x 675).jpg
    shop 104 (900 x 675).jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 121
  • shop 103 (900 x 675).jpg
    shop 103 (900 x 675).jpg
    89 KB · Views: 119
  • shop 105 (900 x 675).jpg
    shop 105 (900 x 675).jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 120
The parts on the floor are for my West Hurley Thompson a F/A lower(be selling),the stock and the 10" barrel I will be using they came off a 1928 Savage out of Russia.I have to do the thing with the ATF for the SBR I want to make it resemble a WWII Thompson as much as possible.I would like to get a hold of an SVT 40 or a VZ 58 here of late but the funds thing is kill'in me.

Well as you know guys I have been kind of slow on my builds tring to juggle many things at once and the shop once I am in is an all day affair.I have all the wall painted just some touch ups here and there.I have started to lay the floor in the other side as you can see.You are not suppose to glue these guys together but i have learned that your first 2-3 rows are the most importnat to get straight for all others to follow.These will dry till tomorrow night were I will lay 4-6 more and the next night even more then fly like the wind.I hope one can appreciate the effort this is the biggest and most expensive scratch build I have ever attempted :lol:.Three years come the NFL playoffs with that three man team Me,Myself and I with another 5-10% from the Wife and Son.

Attachments

• G-14 019 (600 x 450).jpg
    G-14 019 (600 x 450).jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 102
  • G-14 020 (600 x 450).jpg
    G-14 020 (600 x 450).jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 117
  • G-14 021 (600 x 450).jpg
    G-14 021 (600 x 450).jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 101
  • G-14 022 (600 x 450).jpg
    G-14 022 (600 x 450).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 130
Do not get envious yet Chris wait till start on the work stations and cabinets been watching alot on that here lately and have some ideals going on ;) Cheers Kevin

I know it may be a paIn in cleaning but for displaying something, I have found glass shelving with strategically placed lights is great. But the cleaning! :(

Thks Aaron ,it's been a work in progress for sure.Chris that is all I have done thus far is glass shelves with overhead lighting and that is the plan here.I have a 91"L X 22"D to play with for shelving and have been collecting for the last year.I even have a DIO set up in Mind @ least for now for the bottom station.It's work and Love.Cheers Kevin

Thks Guys I have 75% of the floor laid in the wood work area now,looks like a friggen basketball court.I told the wife and son I might put up a nerf hoop on the backside of the cabinet :) I will post the next set of pics when the floor,baseboards and windowsills are installed.I have done nothing more on the Dio with the G10/14 deal I might not even make it to enter :confused: but I get like this when I see daylight it's full bore.

Years Wayne,I do not think so?after this it's either office area completion or go after the 15' work station on the back wall.One end of the work station in the corner will be the reloading station for my 20mm shells :)

Last edited:
The floor RA is looking really good to were it's a bit worriesome when the wife is smiling at it,like "Oh God I am about to loose something" look.But really I am starting to drool myself some Building the cabinets and work station is going to be fun.Cheers Kevin

I got the floor to the end of the cabinet by the door in the 2nd pic above today.I say about 2 more hrs an the floor is through minus the baseboard of course.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back