Spreading My Wings

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Is that lot rent limited to a certain percentage increase annually or can it balloon exponentially without limit?

Wheels
I was told it increases 3% when it does. Apparently a new company bought out the management just a year or two ago and one of the changes was the lot rent. BUT... you sign a lease which has the old rent. We will be taking over the lease at the old rate of $472 until April of 2025. We can still handle it.

If that 472 is per month....... by comparison rent on an apt here is 450+/- per Week! Not so much on the minus end tho!

If that 472 is per month....... by comparison rent on an apt here is 450+/- per Week! Not so much on the minus end tho!
ROBBERY!!! Per week??? Gawd. This whole thing is gonna cost us monthly what we pay now to rent. It all washes out. In addition to no cost on sewer, water and trash pickup. We good. If not, I'll just claim I'm an immigrant and live off the dole!

Ah, I missed this. Looks good Chris! Hope you will enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread