Storm Season '08 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ScOoTeR1992

Senior Airman
Dec 19, 2007
right behind you
well folks it's officially here in Oz, it's storm season we what a ripper it has and gonna be. We are tipped to get 4 cyclones this season, the storms are gonna get worse the works. As I'm typing this post we have a ripper going through were I am, I've had to do this post twice already cause our power has gone out, anyway I hope our friends down south are finding it easier than what it's like up here. Anyway I'll leave you all with a few pictures, all of these pictures have been taken at night so I'll leave you all wondering...

Attachments

• PB260032 (Small).JPG
    PB260032 (Small).JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 94
  • PB260035 (Small).JPG
    PB260035 (Small).JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 97
  • PB260042 (Small).JPG
    PB260042 (Small).JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 97
  • PB260041 (Small).JPG
    PB260041 (Small).JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 89
Thunderstorms are the best! Well....a good electrical storm is better, less rain makes it easier to go out and take pics! But yeah, the only down-side to bad weather is that you really *should* turn your computer off....

Best of luck, Scooter! Batten the hatches and full speed ahead, you'll come out on the other side!

Good luck Scooter. They called for a couple of major hurricanes to hit the US this year and we only took one. Experts get it wrong all the time. Hope they do in your case as well.

Too right Andy.

Though we have some rain in the last week, its no where near enough.

Stage 4 water restrictions for Melbourne soon, thats 155litres per person per day.

Keep an eye out Scooter and take care of the family man... Living in Hurricane Alley, I know what all this means... Be careful down there...

you Guys haven't seen how big he is...

And Wayne, how would u know how big Alex is??? U been watchin him in the shower or are u guys just "tight" like that?? U know, alot of women say size doesnt matter Wayne, so u should be OK with the ladies..

LOL!!!!!

Water restrictions have a fair impact Scooter, everyones used to them though, been around for about 5 years.

Southern Aussie land is inhabited by people, well species anyway :lol:

And then theres Tasmania..............:shock:

I have a question: There is civilization south of Aussieland? :)

Stay safe and keep yer head down, Scooter!

Hard to say

Whats Civilization to you?

organised people with the law and what not?:lol:

spose so,There's some pretty dam frustrating sh!t down here in NZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back