Stug III at Kursk Armor Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This, if it counts for Kursk, is the Stug I want to try and build.

Thanks Chris for the picture!

Attachments

• Panzer .jpg
    Panzer .jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 615
Thanks Chris. The abreviation, Ausf., is more or less what we'd call 'Mark' or 'Model' number, denoting the production series of a particular vehicle, just like, for instance, P51C, or Spitfire MkV.
One peculiarity of the German system though, is that it didn't always run in true alphabetical order. It was possible to have, for instance, and Ausf.D before the introduction of the Ausf.A, as happened with the PzKfw V Panther !!!

All those little wheels are tedious aren't they? I was at the LHS today and saw Dragon makes a Stug like yours. I almost picked it up but decided to go with something different. Yours is coming along nicely. Can't wait to see the finished product. 8)

:lol: yes they are, It's too small to even bother with masks, but oh well.

I like the look of the Stug and I wanted a larger scale one last year for my birthday ,but my aunt got me this one and its not that bad.

It's a pain painting those wheels in any scale! Looking good so far H. The good thing about the small scale is you can do a ncie diorama with a few vehicles without taking up half the space in the house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back