Stug III at Kursk Armor Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

She's almost done! I don't know where to put her though.......uhhh?

Pictures are on previous page...

Last edited:
Erich, Stug was in Kursk, could the paint scheme have changed that much, plus, I really wasn't trying to be historically accurate just something to compliment my build.

But I don't know how to display the tow rope on the stug or trying to pull the Opel?

I think the Opel had two reverse curved cleats under the fender attached to the frame. Airframe's will know. And there is likely two molded into the rear of the Stug even with the bottom of the hull. A single snatch line would do it between common side cleats with little slack in the line.

H

sure in the spring of 43 the Stug III was the standard with possibly grey to mottling over sand depended on the area of course same goes for the Kursk battles usually sand with red/brown stripping, spots or plain nothing at all. it's July and filthy hot and dusty as can be even traveling through miles of wheat fields .

Oh okay thanks Erich...

What color should german soldiers uniform be at this time...

I modified an officer with his hands up to look like he's signalling for the tow cable. I cut the officer head on and glued a soldiers head on. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have an officer walk out into a mud pool to recieve a tow cable :lol:

Stug crews field grey wrap arounds or if W-SS that or the typical spotted camo pattern.

Ground troops for Heer would be standard field grey, W-SS at least the pull over camo smocks over field grey pants, camo covers for helmets and stupid silly terribly hot black boots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back