Sweden here I come.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know mate, just talked to my mum and dad, they mentioned it....sucks big time!

Edit:

Dear Customer

We sincerely apologise for the cancellation of your flight departing between the 15TH-20TH April.
The flight has been cancelled because of the ongoing closure of the controlled airspace in Europe following the volcanic eruption in Iceland

TO REBOOK FREE ONLINE:

Click on the link below to rebook to the same destination airport on an alternative flight free of charge, subject to availability. Customers can access this link up to the 20/04/2010 for travel on flights up to the 30/04/2010.

It's just an excuse to gain more time. All the breweries in Sweden have been trying to up production to meet the extra demand from the expected visitor......

take a boat it will be quicker

isn't it interesting how much we depend on air travel and when something burps we get all excited with doom and fear

Damn Jan, sorry to still hear about the delays man... My sister-in-law Jan is still stuck in England waiting to get back to Philadelphia, so Im hearin ur pain Brother....

Wait a sec, I gots me a Brother and sister-in-law with the same first name??? WTF????

Umm, Jan, how are ur titties feelin today Sister??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back