Sweden here I come..... (2 Viewers)

Seems that flights are cancelled to the Nordic countries until Wednesday now.....*siiiigh*:(
 
I know mate, just talked to my mum and dad, they mentioned it....sucks big time!

Edit:

Dear Customer

We sincerely apologise for the cancellation of your flight departing between the 15TH-20TH April.
The flight has been cancelled because of the ongoing closure of the controlled airspace in Europe following the volcanic eruption in Iceland

TO REBOOK FREE ONLINE:

Click on the link below to rebook to the same destination airport on an alternative flight free of charge, subject to availability. Customers can access this link up to the 20/04/2010 for travel on flights up to the 30/04/2010.
 
It's just an excuse to gain more time. All the breweries in Sweden have been trying to up production to meet the extra demand from the expected visitor......
 
Blasted b*ll*cks and well........not flying until the 26th now, waste of a holiday! Kinda hope that I'll get stuck in Sweden now, for a week! :evil:
 
take a boat it will be quicker

isn't it interesting how much we depend on air travel and when something burps we get all excited with doom and fear
 
Damn Jan, sorry to still hear about the delays man... My sister-in-law Jan is still stuck in England waiting to get back to Philadelphia, so Im hearin ur pain Brother....

Wait a sec, I gots me a Brother and sister-in-law with the same first name??? WTF????

Umm, Jan, how are ur titties feelin today Sister??
 
I don't know about know about mine.....hers just just feel fine.....nice and firm!












Somewhat drunk!
 
I say old chap, one is not having much luck, is one?! It's beautiful here - for a change......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back