That's It, I'm Leaving........

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Negative Creep

Staff Sergeant
Apr 1, 2007
New Zealand
...to go travelling round the world. I leave Plymouth tomorrow, then fly out on Monday to New Zealand where I'll spend the next 12 months! Also get stop offs in Bangkok and Dubai with Australia and Japan on the 'to visit' list. I've been planning this for years and suddenly it all begins tomorrow. Oh and also, I've never travelled any great distance or even flown anywhere :shock: Really excited yet really nervous at the same time - it's like the feeling you get when you're just about to start at new school.

Wish me luck as I think I'll need it, will be back online whenever I can!

Go on...

...sling your hook :)

Enjoy your travels, take a deep lung-full of everything you wish to remember and keep in touch every now and again if possible.

well since I do not believe in luck have a groovin time man and spend alot of others people's monies .....

E ~

Hi there.

That sounds great, it sounds like it's going to be one helluva experience - y'know, of the once in a lifetime kind! :thumbleft:
I sure hope you'll have a lot of great experiences, get to see a lot of exciting places - and get to have fun at the same time. ;)
Take good care of yourself, and please - if you can - keep us updated on your travels. ;)

Cheers,

Maria.

P.S.: Found this - this ought to be a fitting and appropriate song for you for the time being. ;)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRt3AENQtBU

Cool.
There's a bit of a display happening here in Auckland on the 6th December, hope you're around for it.
I'll PM you my ph number. If you get in touch, I'll make sure you get a good look around the hangar.

Later bud, enjoy. No worries here, we aren't going anywhere (unfortunately).

BUT YOU ARE!

ENJOY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back