The Fw 190A-9 of Siegfried Baer, 5.Staffel, II./JG301, in Detail....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Once Wayne has won every single competition with this bird in 09 he can send the A/C nicely packaged to me ............

My cousin if living would have been proud to see this first hand.

Wayne if you can use this photo for you entered comps it might add a bit of originality plus a definate personal touch. Sorry to say I still do not have a photo of Siegfried Baer, otherwise I would send one of to you.

congrats on one beautiful Fw 190A-9

Erich ~

Absolutely b****y wonderful Wayne! probably the best '190 model I've ever seen, in any scale.
Good info on the antenna wire for late 'blown' hoods, it'll be useful for the Dora I'll be building soon. See, modelling IS educational!

Ok first collection.....

Attachments

• 2_Finished_3209.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 3_Finished_3210.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 4_Finished_3211.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 5_Finished_3212.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 6_Finished_3214.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 101
Stunning, superb, fantastic...none of these are adequate to describe this model Wayne! It really is a fitting memorial to Erich's cousin, and you should be more than pleased with your dedicated and devoted work on this one!
Congratulations on an excellent job mate!

so Wayne when are you taking her to Sachau for a fly by ?

it would be interesting if we had pics of white 2 and then her Staffelkapitän's crate to compare. he was also shot down and killed while heading towards the bombers and then jumped I believe by US 2nd SF Mustangs - he fell over Peine east of where my cousin and too many others fell in battle.

Wish we did have something to compare it to.....

Erich, do you know/have the W.Nr. of Oblt. Vollerts White 1?

More shots...

Attachments

• 7_Finished_3214.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 8_Finished_3215.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 9_Finished_3215.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 10_Finished_3215.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 104

Users who are viewing this thread