The Next Generation Group Builds Listing

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ye old model shop has greatly reduced stock on hand. They are carrying 1/2 of what they did last year. The remote control cars are taking over the store. I could not find anything I wanted to build for the current group build. Maybe the Wildcat but I heard they are cursed. I did find a 1/72 B24 on clearance at another store. No way to get it into a group build. And now the tavern is up for sell.

DBII

That sucks on both counts. I've got a hundred bucks to chip into part ownership of the pub if you're game.

Wildcats are only cursed by one individual around here. The rest of us have absolutley NO PROBLEM with it and would ENCOURAGE you to enter one in the group build.

:evil4:

the GB for the interwar aircraft interests me,i must have over 30 kits of that period tucked away including many vac forms,its a pity its so far away

The office closes on 10/31/11 and the group build starts on 11/01/11. It must be a sign. I have to choose between a 1/72 B24 and a Russian 1/48 B-25J. Guess what I am doing with the last pay check?

DBII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back