The Next Generation Group Builds Listing

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have been wanting to do a Russian B-25 for years. I have had two false starts. The box is sitting on the table waiting for 11/1/11. Maybe this time, #$ I found a voice message on the cell phone about a job interveiw. Build a plan or start work next month, I will have to think about this at the pub Friday night.

The A-20 would be cool. I never really had any idea as many were used until I read the book Aegian Pirates and Soviet Airpower in WW2. The Soviets can put torpedos and turrets on anything! :lol:

See if I can find these.....

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 110
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 100
I have at least two I'm thinking about doing for the Foreign Service GB.
First is a later version of the P-51 I'm building right now, but later in it's life when it was flying with the Dominican Republic Air Force in the mid and late 1950s.
The second is a Curtiss Hawk 75M with the Thai Air Force in 1941. The 75N was an export version of the P-36 with fixed, spatted landing gear. I had been looking for this Hobbycraft model for several years and found it recently on eBay for next to nothing.

Not sure yet, but I might take part in this GB, with a 1/48th scale B25J, as a Mitchell III in RAF service.

The title of the next GB is Aircraft in Foreign Service WW2 / Captured Aircraft SPLIT BUILD so that would seem to eliminate non WWII aircraft from the foreign service half of the build, but a captured bird from another era could be done I suppose.

Well I'm still gonna be on 109's as I NEED an excuse to get a couple done I have wanted to do for some time...Italian G-14 of Mario Bellagambi or Carlo Miani and a Rumanian G-2a of Constantin Cantacuzino......and if time permits maybe a Finnish Hawker Hurricane!

This is poking me, to get my attention.......again! :oops: :lol:

Attachments

• KORD4831.jpg
    KORD4831.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 61
  • KORD4831_1.jpg
    KORD4831_1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 63
  • KORD4831_2.jpg
    KORD4831_2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 59

Users who are viewing this thread