The Next Generation Group Builds Listing (2 Viewers)

Does anyone have photo of a Fiesler Storch captured by the British? I have one photo of the right side. It was repainted with RAF camo and no Sqdn markings? The photo was taken in England and it was not painted in the field. I read the allies captured about 50.

Fieseler Storch in British colours

Photo 0045

Fieseler Fi 156 C-3/Trop Storch (Stork)
 
I should have a pic of the one used by a senior RAF officer, with his initials as code letters. Can't remember his name at the moment, but I'll dig it out and post it. Might have some other pics too somewhere.
 
A few minutes on Google:
 

Attachments

  • 9413.jpg
    9413.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 139
  • FieslerStorch.jpg
    FieslerStorch.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 139
Found it. It's the one used by AVM Harry Broadhurst, shown in one of Wojtek's pics. This is the page from '2nd Tactical Air Force', Shores/ Williams.
Still looking for others.
 

Attachments

Still looking for the 1/48 Aunthentic Decals set for the P-39..... But have found an interesting P-39 from the Nortern Fleet and a Hurricane....

Would someone please explain this with Northern Fleet, size, bases etc...
 
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the photos. The stripes always look good. I have the photo on #146 w/o sqdn marking and may end up making it since I will not have to worry about buying decals. On the other hand, the US bird marked as 6 * 3/4 may be better.

DBII
 
Like the sound of the Russian Hurricane Jan...

My considerations are now the Luftwaffe Zlin Z-XII and Z-212, and one of the 3 A6M3 Zeros surrendered to the RNZAF... question is do I have the time???
 
Me think that I'll do one of them with tailart.... 8)
Now, if I could only find those for the P-39, from the same company.....
 

Attachments

  • Deka_Harricane_48_2.jpg
    Deka_Harricane_48_2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 155
  • AD4835_2.jpg
    AD4835_2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 169
  • Deka_Harricane_48_1.jpg
    Deka_Harricane_48_1.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 165
Excellent Jan, didn't realise that hurricane sheet was available in 1/48 want to do White 80 of Vasiliy Adonkin, so will need to get that sheet!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back